Upgrading Dokuwiki

I just finished upgrading my Wiki to latest development version of Dokuwiki. This was not an easy task because I’ve made quite a large number of modifications that needed to be ported or incorporated. I’ve decided to maintain a Darcs branch of both my Dokuwiki and Arctic theme.

For now this is no complete success since I access the filesystem via sshfs, and it looks like it lacks a proper lock implementation. I’ll try to find a better way :-)

By the way, I also upgraded several plugins to their latest version, so that you (and I) may experience some weird and uncontrolled border effects. That’s the price for living on the bleeding edge.