BibTeX plugin on GitHub

It seems there are still people out there that are coming to my site (or even my mailbox :)) due to my Dokuwiki plugin for BibTeX entries. While I’m always happy to help, I recognise the current situation (with the code living as a zipfile here) is not very practical. Moreover, since I’m no longer in Academia, my involvement with this plugin is totally minimal. Actually I just verify it still works each time I upgrade my Dokuwiki install, which I just did.

So I just put the code, mostly as-is, in a new GitHub project. This way, if somebody is interested in taking over, or simply in providing patches, they’re welcome to do so !

No doubt there’s much to rework/cleanup there